What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser is a painless, nonsurgical technique that:
- Helps accelerate healing of wounds
- Helps decrease pain and inflammation
This laser therapy emits a light that interacts with the tissue creating many changes within the body cells, decreasing pain and accelerating healing. It is used for many diseases including:
- lick granulomas
- ear infections
- sprain or muscle injuries
- chronic bladder infections or inflammation
- skin infections or wounds
- post surgical incisions
It can be used with an acupuncture treatment or on its own and it works well for both cat and dogs! Book now for a cold laser consultation and receive the first session free. Interested? You can book an appointment by clicking the button below.