What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser is a painless, nonsurgical technique that:
- Helps accelerate healing of wounds
- Helps decrease pain and inflammation
This laser therapy emits a light that interacts with the tissue creating many changes within the body cells, decreasing pain and accelerating healing. It is used for many diseases including:
- lick granulomas
- ear infections
- sprain or muscle injuries
- chronic bladder infections or inflammation
- skin infections or wounds
- post surgical incisions
It can be used with an acupuncture treatment or on its own and it works well for both cat and dogs! Interested? You can book an appointment by clicking the button below.