Dr. Tasha Wilson is happy to come to you for a veterinary consult, offering consults for anything from pain management, to nutrition, dental, and offering a second opinion on another diagnosis.
We make life easier by coming to you.
Pain Management Consult
Dr. Wilson will assess your pet for trigger points, tense muscle, assess the range of motion, and watch your pet’s movement in his/her natural setting. She will discuss any concerns you may have and then go over preventative and treatment options.
Hospice Care + End of Life Consult
It is hard when your beloved pet gets older. It is not uncommon to start wondering.. are they in pain? What can I do to help their quality of life? Unfortunately, sometimes we ask “is it time?” Dr. Wilson will perform a full physical exam and go over your recent veterinary reports and blood work. She will sit down with you and talk about what it all means, discuss what to look for to assess pain and quality of life. And she will help you decide “when it’s time.”
Veterinary Educational Consultation
Sometimes our pet is diagnosed with a disease, and it is hard to comprehend what it all means – the diagnosis, the treatment, medications, and supplements. Acupetvet is available to go over the information in more detail with you and help you understand it better. A thorough history will be obtained and reviewed before the appointment. Dr. Wilson will go over any questions or concerns you may have plus discuss nutrition, supplements and recommended treatment options.
Dr. Wilson is passionate about nutrition. She feels it is vital to an animal’s well-being and can help lessen and slow down certain disease processes. Dr. Wilson has assisted many pet owners by guiding them to a more appropriate diet or utilizing their current diet in a more balanced way for diseases such as obesity, kidney disease, dry coat, high-performance dogs, etc. She is a strong proponent of well balanced, heavily researched brands of food and will guide you on the appropriate diet for your pet. Please, call 603-833-2313 to set up a nutritional consult today!
How to Prepare
Prepare For Your Nutrition Consultation In 2 Easy Steps
Schedule your nutrition appointment at least one week in advance. This will allow Dr. Wilson to evaluate all of your concerns surrounding your pet’s diet prior to the first appointment.
Initial Consultation Bundle
- Comprehensive assessment of your pet’s history and health
- Nutrition and Supplement Recommendations
- Muscle palpation and flexibility tests
- Joint range of motion
- Strength tests
- 1-2 treatments based on assessment + take home exercises if needed to help with strengthening
- Plus treatment
Comprehensive Educational Consultation ( 1hour)
- Comprehensive assessment of patient’s records and health concerns.
- Discussion with owner regarding any questions or concerns regarding current diagnosis.
- Determination of treatment plan.
30 Min. Initial Nutrition Consult
- Full review of medical record and history of primary physician, referral records, physical therapists and other necessary patient records is performed.
- A complete physical examination is performed.
- A thorough assessment of patient and his/her need.