COVID-19 Update: MAY 4, 2020
With the recent COVID-19 Pandemic, we are still open and seeing new patients. However,
we care about you and your family and are taking the extra precautions to keep you and your family safe during this time.
As you are aware since March 23, 2020, we have been implementing protocols based on the American Veterinary Medical Association and the CDC recommendations in response to COVID-19.
These protocols will stay in place during the new modified stay at home order ordered by Governor Sununu.
Please let us know if:
A. You have traveled to other countries or areas where there is a higher risk of COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks that you have someone else (not in your household) bring your pet in for an appointment.
B. You are having any cold or flu-like symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment for a later time (at least 2 weeks).
C. You experience shortness of breath, cough, loss of smell or taste, or have a fever, please call to cancel your appointment. We also HIGHLY recommend calling your physician.
We will continue to pick up your pet from your vehicle and take your pet into the clinic for you. We would treat your pet accordingly and bring him/her back to your car. Both Lynn and I will be wearing masks during working hours, including during your pet’s appointment.
CHANGE of HOURS and SERVICES:
1. We are asking for your understanding as we make adjustments to our house call appointments. We will not be adding new house call appointments at this time. Any previously scheduled will be contacted to make other arrangements to help decrease the chance of COVID-19 spread.
2. Until Further notice, We will be closed on Fridays and have limited availability on Saturdays. If you are scheduled for a Friday appointment, we will be calling you shortly to reschedule.
What we doing to help:
1. The staff is practicing social distancing at work and outside of work.
2. Masks will be worn at all times.
3. If either Dr. Wilson or Lynn, assistant/service coordinator, has any of the above symptoms mentioned we will also follow these recommendations and not go into work until our primary physician says it is safe to do so. Our temperatures will be taken daily.
4. We will continue to perform stringent cleaning procedures after each appointment. Please be patient with us. We are doing our best to see your pet on time, but appointments may be delayed by a few minutes.
5. Any cancellation fees will be waived at this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We care about you and are thinking of you and your family during this time!
– Dr. Tasha Wilson