|With the recent change in COVID-19 recommendations from the governor, we are eager to open the clinic up to clients again.
Our top priority is your safety and we will be putting new protocols in place with this new transition.
This month we will slowly start transitioning to regular in clinic appointments. As we start scheduling new appointments, we will be making sure there is ample enough time to clean in between appointments. Owners can still do curbside pickup if they prefer. Any new clients who would like to do curbside pickup will still be able to set up a zoom “let’s meet” telemedicine calls online if preferred.
Please let us know if:
A. You have traveled out of state in the past 2 weeks.
B. You have had recent exposure to someone with COVID-19.
C. You have been experiencing shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, a fever, or any other symptoms that may be related to COVID-19. See https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html for the complete list.
As we start letting people in the clinic:
1. Masks will be required
2. Proper Social Distancing will be maintained to the best of our ability.
3. We are trying to limit the amount of people coming in, so please 1 pet parent during a session
4. Temperatures will be taken upon entry
CHANGE of HOURS and SERVICES:
1. We are asking for your understanding as we make adjustments to our house call appointments. We will not be adding new house call appointments at this time.
2. We are currently starting to open up more Friday appointment slots.
What we are doing to help:
1. The staff is practicing social distancing at work and outside of work.
2. Masks will be worn at all times.
3. If either Dr. Wilson or Lynn, assistant/service coordinator, have any of the above symptoms mentioned; we will also follow these recommendations and not go into work until our primary physician says it is safe to do so. Our temperatures will be taken daily.
4. We will continue to perform stringent cleaning procedures after each appointment.
Please be patient with us. We are doing our best to see your pet on time, but appointments may be delayed by a few minutes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We care about you and are thinking of you and your family during this time!
– Dr Tasha Wilson, Acupetvet