COVID-19 : The Fall Update- New Changes to In Clinic Appointments
NEW COVID- 19 PROTOCOLS:
We are taking the extra precautions to keep everyone safe at this time.
1. Drop offs for our patients. Although not necessary, we encourage pet drop offs. We’ve found patients to be more relaxed with less noise and distractions. We offer a friendly waiting room for pet parents to relax in.
2. We kindly ask you and our staff to let us know if you have symptoms, or have been recently exposed or have a test pending; this helps us be “safe” and continue to help your pet and not have any interruptions in their care
3. Please call with any questions
CHANGE of HOURS and SERVICES:
1. We will not be adding new house call appointments at this time. 2. We will be adding additional hours : opening 1 Friday a month and Saturdays are open from 9-2pm. What we are continuing to do to keep you and your family safe:
1. The staff is practicing social distancing at work and outside of work.
2. Masks will be worn at all times.
3. If either Dr. Wilson or Lynn, assistant/service coordinator, has any of the above symptoms mentioned we will also follow these recommendations and not go into work until our primary physician says it is safe to do so.
4.We will continue to perform stringent cleaning procedures after each appointment. Please be patient with us. We are doing our best to see your pet on time, but appointments may be delayed by a few minutes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We care about you and are thinking of you and your family during this time!